- Don't rinse your mouth. Rinsing can get rid of blood clots, exposing the bone and causing painful swelling. Blood clots prevent food from getting in the wound, with time changing into bone.
- Few hours after the extraction you mustn't eat and a few days don't smoke (smoking can cause complications in the healing process).
- Maintain oral hygiene.
- Don't drink hot beverages (they can cause swelling and start the bleeding)
- Keep calm and relaxed (without sports).
- Don't drink alcohol.
- Don't take strong painkillers (Aulin). First painkiller can be taken during local anesthesia.
- Apply cold (but not ice cold!) or eat ice cream without nuts.
- If your pain, temperature or swelling gets worse or you have other difficulties, contact your dentist.
Call +420 777 245 775 or leave us a message below. We'll be awaiting for your message!