- Don't rinse your mouth. Rinsing can remove blood clots, exposing the bone and causing painful swelling. Blood clots prevent food from getting in the wound and change into bone with time.
- You mustn't eat for a few hours after the extraction and smoke for a few days(smoking can cause complications in the healing process).
- Maintain oral hygiene.
- Don't drink hot beverages (they can cause swelling and start bleeding).
- Keep calm and relaxed (no sports).
- Don't drink alcohol.
- Don't take strong painkillers (Aulin). It's good to start taking painkillers before local anesthesia wears off.
- Apply a cold (but not ice cold!)compress or eat ice cream without nuts.
- If your pain, temperature or swelling gets worse or you have other difficulties, contact your dentist.
Call +420 777 245 775 or leave us a message below. We'll be awaiting for your message!